Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Wow this is way too hard to join...

[ho...]

You guys might not want to make this site so damn hard to join if you're dealing with a bunch of people with serious anxiety issues.  I've been trying to get off of Valium for the last 3 weeks or so, and I feel completely alone.

Hello howdeeyawl, Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

I'm sorry to hear you've had problems registering, but you're here now so we'll try to help you.  Can you tell us how much Valium you're taking and what your taper has been like?

Please ask questions, we're here to help.

Pam

Welcome to BB.  I tapered off valium and would be happy to answer any questions.

Best wishes,

Vertigo

Hello and welcome to BB Howdeeyawl. Sorry to hear you had troubles joining, but we are here to help you now. How can we help?

your not alone anymore.  Withdrawing from benzo's may well be the worst experience you'll ever go thru.  I know it was true for me.  I am 63 years old and nothing even comes close to the horrible experience quitting benzo's. 

YOu have not given us enough info to give ;you a really good reply, so when you jump back on , give us a little more info.  Are you now free of the drug, or are you trying to reduce it , and if so how much , how often.

THe worst thing we see happening to people is trying to go too quickly which is a sure fire recipe for increasing the intensity of the wd's you may go thru.  There is no perfect formula for allowing you to ween yourself from the drug without any symptoms, but keeping the wd's at a bearable level is mostly related to the speed of reduction . 

We can help you plan and get thru this if your not allready benzo free.  I know what its like to loose your job because of these drugs.  Forced me into early retirement.

Nearly 2 years benzo free now and 100% healed, so once free of the drug your body will heal itself in time.

st