Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

off of Klonipin, and on 17.5 Valium~~~SICK

Okay fellow benzo sufferers, I still have all that "V" to go down off of. And this is just the beginning, I have been

nauseous for two days... wondering if the "Alien" baby somehow got in here..................Please oh please tell me it doesnt stay like this the whole time.. :'( :tickedoff:

Your symptoms won't stay exactly as they are today, they'll mutate into others that might be a little bit easier to manage or a little more difficult.  That's the problem, we never know how we're going to feel, but we're pretty sure it's going to be awful.  I'm sorry you're sick.  :(

Thanks to you Pamster, it is just as important to simply get a reply as it is to talk to someone..... :yippee:

[ba...]

Pamster pretty much summed it up.

My experience with Valium. I crossed from Klonopin to Valium, and the symptoms do vary over time.

You may find some days harder and others easier.

For two months I didn't have any withdrawal symptoms, and then they came back.

You never can tell.

S#

Thanks S, mine seem to come in waves, like when laying down much better, then get up and try to do something and .......

Blleeeech.... :-X

Going to go to bed and try and feel better.

I hope resting helped you to feel better, but I'm kind of doubtful it did.  I couldn't seem to find relief no matter what I did.  :sick: