Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Anti-Pharma segment yanked from Dr. Oz site within 24 hours of being aired

[vi...]

Thanx Vita64,

I will check this out.  Not surprised it was yanked. Also gives me another reminder why I have not had TV in 20 years--more mind control.

Dear vita64:

We have disabled the following material as a result of a third-party notification from ZoCo 1, LLC claiming that this material is infringing:

Dr. Oz "The 4 Things Drug Companies Don't Want You To Know" - Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRDlN_KDj3k

Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to prevent this from happening, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide.

If one of your postings has been misidentified as infringing, you may submit a counter-notification. Information about this process is in our Help Center.

Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material was disabled due to mistake or misidentification may be liable for damages.

Sincerely,

— The YouTube Team

What?

Okay, I'm confused. I though anybody could post anything on U-tube. I have seen many documentaries of other programs that were posted by individuals that were not affiliates of the makers etc. At least I thought they weren't connected with the makers or people that held the copyright. What is this all about?

People upload copyrighted material all of the time. They're not supposed to. Sometimes it gets yanked, particularly if the copyright holder complains. That's what happened this time.

I don't know if The Dr. Oz Show is ALWAYS this diligent in protecting their copyrighted material or if it's just this segment.

[34...]

"Dr. Oz "The 4 Things Drug C..."

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by ZoCo 1, LLC.

Bummer.

• 1 year later...
I promise the videos aren't virus-ridden. I uploaded them myself and I've never had any complaints from them. If you have a virus, it probably came from somewhere else.

I sent the link to a friend, it wasn't when she or I opened the link , it was when the link was opened and she was trying to watch the video it gave her the virus that was yesterday idk ,thanks Hun. I think she clicked where it said "HERE" that's when she got the virus , I never tried it .