Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Been on V for over a month now....

Just curious if after reinstating it takes some time to have the painful muscle pain in legs and arms and spasms calm down?

You might want to consider talking to a moderator about your reinstatement.  You mention that you reinstated to 10 mg. Valium after taking 1 mg. clonazepam.  I took the same amount and crossed over to 20 mg. Valium; I believe this is the equivalent.  You might have to adjust that slightly given your situation, but it seems that 10 mg. is definitely not enough.  I hope your suffering ends soon, or at least improves a lot.

Mal

Go to the Home page, scroll down to Planning Your Taper and click on General Taper Plans.  Post about your situation and one of the moderators should respond and help you with your taper. 

Things will work out for you--I wish you luck.

Mal