Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Hello everyone

[jo...]

Hello everybody.Im currently in the midst of a deep benzo withdrawal.I took clonapin, xanex and ativan for about 14 to 15 months and i am now 3 months clean and i am currently suffering very much any advice would be helpful.It's nice to be here.

Hello John John and welcome to BB! Congrats on being free of benzos. I am sorry to hear you are suffering, things will get better with time, hang in there. On average, people feel better within 6-18 months off but some are much quicker then that and others a little longer. We are here for you, you will get lots of great support here. Let us know what questions you have.

Welcome to BB, John John.

As cantwait said, you may still need a bit more time before you start to see improvements.

May I ask how much you were taking and whether or not you tapered?  What kind of symptoms are you having?

Please feel free to ask questions - we're here to help. :)

I took klonipin 2mg for about a year and ativan 2-8mg for a couple months although i wish i tapered I didn't.I have almost all of the symptoms from what iv'e read the worst so far was the psychosis.But The insomnia anxiety negative cycling thoughts and deppresion are what i'm really going through right now.