Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Colin Powell dies of COVID

[An...]

Yikes! He was fully vaccinated too. He was old (age 84) and also had co-morbidities, health risks you can not do anything about, unfortunately. May he RIP!

[44...]

How do you know this for sure?

Either way you look at it correlation does not imply causation, however considering the vaccine is supposed to prevent you from getting and dying from COVID and he just happened to die after getting full immunized I am going to deduce at the conclusion that it was an adverse effect from the vaccine most likely due to underlying health problems. To say that no one is adversely affected or dies from the vaccine is naive especially considering what we know about the pharmaceutical industry and how slimy they are and will cover up anything that traces back to them. Like I said before correlation does not imply causation though. So either of us could be wrong.

Colin was 84 and had co-morbidities. Age is a health risk factor you can do nothing about, never mind his other health challenges.

He did not die from the vaccine.

He had multiple myeloma and parkinson's.

The drugs they gave him to deal with the cancer destroyed his immune system, so that he was more susceptible to viruses.

Vaccines in the immunocompromised have been known not to be as effective.

Stop spreading fake news!

Have some respect for a great individual - and I'm Canadian, and not a political bone in my body!

Winnie

Some of the posts on this thread violate our rules so I'm locking it.

(Heated) arguments about COVID and vaccines do not further the Mission of BB and are generally unhelpful to members in their goals of achieving better health. We have therefore decided to prohibit discussion about COVID and related matters. Members are free to state their vaccination status and share their reactions, but this is the limit of what we will allow.

[41...]