Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Friday the 13th, A very lucky day.

[Ol...]

I have been working on this taper for nearly one year.  It is strange that it would end on a day some consider unlucky.  It is my new lucky day.  I have done a cold turkey, a reinstatement, a cross over, a dry taper and a liquid taper.  I'm not healed yet but I am well on my way.  Thanks to all of you who helped me get off these darn things!

Oleander

[e8...]

Congrats!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well, now that you're off the Benzo.. we know you don't have triskaidekaphobia.  :laugh:

Hey Oleander,

Even in benzo withdrawal you went after your dream, you rock!  Congratulations on making it to the other side!

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s360/glenda212/way_to_go.gif

Oleander,

Congratulations on becoming benzo free!  You have been through a lot to get here!  This is great news!

~Leena :smitten:

Thank you for all your kind responses.  I couldn't have done it without all of you.  :smitten:

It was so strange yesterday to not take any Diazepam.  I have an alarm set that goes off on my husband's watch at 8pm to remind me to take the Diazepam.  It went off when we were out for dinner and we just sat there in silence, knowing that alarm was never needed again. 

I still have some work to do.  I need to learn how to sleep.  I haven't had anxiety or headaches.  I just can't sleep but it's still so much better being off of these things once and for all.

Oleander

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m575/maxmoo/Funny%20Pics/Greeting%20Cards/Happy%20Birthday%20and%20Good%20Job/udidit1.jpg

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVJbdovmuWkL1HMkH1J-heAGpA3YW1pWwxoTRflMxPUga9u80S

So very happy for you!

Lily

:clap::yippee::thumbsup:

Congrats on reaching your goal and maybe even a little early!

You will regain your  :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: in time.

I'm glad I was here to see you reach your benzo freedom :mybuddy:.

Vertigo

Just had to stop by and tell you congrats again! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

How cool to know that you do not need the alarm on your husbands watch to dose anymore.  Sweet freedom, enjoy!

Tamzo

Curious how your withdrawal experience is going at this point . . .

Hope you're feeling better every day, and renewed with hope!

Hi Oleander,

YOU did it!!!!!!!!! Congratulations my sweet friend ;) A day doesn't go by when I don't think about you. I am so very, very happy for YOU :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:.

Rhapsodygirl

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhh, I found you! I was wondering where you had gone to. I kept checking your blog, but you haven't been posting there.

How are you?