Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Burning, itchy, buzzing feet anyone!!!

We are off about the same time.  It always makes you feel better when someone else has the same thing.  Thanks Arms  Linder

Buzzing left foot was my first w/d symptom and it gave way to TWO buzzing feet and then the perceived internal tremors.  You are definitely not alone.

Yep - buzzing feet for sure, sleep depriver and all round nuisance. I want to bang the feet to wake them up. However there is one simple exercise to help alleviate this and that is the hamstring stretch as advised by my physiotherapist. It works quite well. Have a look here http://u.voizle.com/ki09 and scroll to number 2. I use the lie down on floor stretch.

w/d definitely plays footsies with me too....as well as hands, mouth and sometimes my whole spine.  Sucks big time.  :(>:(

Thanks Howard, itzsweird and Wa Sappening.  It always nice to know your not alone in these WD'S.  Wa Sappening I will surely start these stretches that you posted.  I walk alot and my feet are worse after walking.  Its like there all full of bugs when I am done.  Thanks Guys! Linder

Linder hello and you are not alone!!! I as well have had the burning and tingles and the buzzing in feet well whole body ..But yes feet and hands bigtime still do but its not bad its easy to ignore now...So creepy all these strange sensations I sware I never thought my bodys would ever feel good sensations again ! But thank god It does again and so will yours :smitten: Jenny