Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

off benzos for 24hrs

[...]

I would like some info on what to expect during the next few days, weeks,  and the months to come.  Have been on 2mg a day for about 5 years.  Have been tapering down since Oct, 2010 and would like to be benzo free.

Hi Boo,

Welcome to BB  :)  And congrats on being benzo free!!!

It sounds like you have done a fairly slow and sensible taper, so hopefully over the coming weeks you will find yourself just dealing with more or less the same withdrawals as you are dealing with right now.  I didn't find my withdrawals got any worse when I jumped off of 0.01mg of K last year.

What kind of withdrawal side effects are your currently dealing with?

[2f...]

boo,

Welcoming you to BenzoBuddies.

Congrats on being Benzo Free.

You will find plenty of support here.

Sigma.

Congratulations on finishing your taper!

I don't know if you can really forecast what to expect. Everyone here is so different in their experiences. When you do get symptoms you are unsure of, just post a question and there is always someone who has gone through the same thing and will have advice for you.

-Tanya