Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Need help with tolerance w/d taper---feel pretty desperate & dysfunctional

Please someone can you help me with my taper.  I posted , but no response.  Having severe anxiety/panic, this a.m.  Seem to have relative tolerance withdrawal.  Haven't been able to function in about a year.  Doing slow water titration off 2mgs K, after having updosed, which didn't help.  Thank you so much.  Not very coherent right now.  Really need some help ASAP, as to how to proceed.    Thank you, Aryana

HI, I wish you so many blesssings with your trials...........I am doing the Ashton Method of c/o to Valium and then will slowly tritrate down from that. I have had a few sx already, but if we go slow enough it should be survivable.

I was on 1.5 Klonipin for 5 years, so you can imagine my *joy* and finding out what poison benzos really are.

I am now on my last week of crossover...    .25 Klonipin and up to 20mgs "V". will stabilize awhile and then go down and let the fun begin..So you aren't alone and this is the best place to get support, cause we have ALL been there.  )p.s. I have had anxiety issues for most of my life, but I will find other ways to deal with them other than nasty, nasty, benzos!

Thanks for yourreply.  I really need a moderator to help me, as I've been having such a hard time due to inability to stabilize.  Too long a story.

I wish you blessings, too.

aryana

Hi Aryana,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a tough time  :(

What is it that you are needing help with in regards to your taper?  And did you post a thread in the tapering boards?

I too crossed over to Diazepam (was on 1mg of Clonazepam...jumped to .75mg...then after months of NO FUN, crossed to Diazepam, stabilized and now have managed to taper from 15 to 8mg so far).

It has NOT been easy, but better than tapering from Clonazepam.  Today is a really rough day and I attribute that to hormones.  So it will pass...but I have more good days on Diazepam. 

We're all here for you.  We all have a slightly different journey, but I think we can all relate to each other in some way...all the best and I hope you are able to find the path that works best for you. 

Take care,

Schatje

Please someone can you help me with my taper.  I posted , but no response.  Having severe anxiety/panic, this a.m.  Seem to have relative tolerance withdrawal.  Haven't been able to function in about a year.  Doing slow water titration off 2mgs K, after having updosed, which didn't help.  Thank you so much.  Not very coherent right now.  Really need some help ASAP, as to how to proceed.     Thank you, Aryana

Here's the link to the replies on your other thread, Aryana.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=31338.msg458597#msg458597

Being in tolerance withdrawal is a tough spot to start from but there really isn't any way to heal other than to get off the benzo as quickly and safely as you can, while still functioning at at least a minimal level.  I don't know what taper rate would do that for you and I don't know a gentler way of tapering than liquid titration, which you are already doing.  I'm sorry I don't have anything really helpful to offer.  :(