Wishful thinking? HEad Pressure

I hate using the term "I have heard", but I'm looking to confirm the following understanding I have.

Is it true that alot of benzo sufferers report that in the last stages of their recovery they experience head pressure (NOT A PAIN) before it fades and they feel finally over it.

Right now I am having head pressure and a slight disorientation, the veins in my neck feel like they are pumping to much blood through them as I can feel the pressure in them.

I notice this is consistent with when my heart starts to bang or palp away. It's kind of like I am gently holding my breath and trying to make my face turn soflty red.........

This came around and started to become noticable about a month ago, I'm coming up on 10 months in a few days.

I still am symptomatic in other areas, buit the little aches I can live with, this head stuff now is like living with your head inside a jar of vaseline, all cloudy and heavy. This is not always there, it comes and goes throughout the day, but I can tell when its going to happen also.

I am in a big window right now and over the past couple of weeks one of my new symptoms was headaches/pressure and neck aches. The sensation would change day to day but most of the time there was some kind of pressure in my temples and a little less on the top and back of my head.

Hello FG

Wonderful your feeling better, but I dont want to lose the intent of my question as your comment doesnt address what I asked.

For other member in the know, can you confirm its been reported this is a final type symptom before full recovery?

thanks again

I can't answer that question as to if it's a final symptoms. Sorry. I do know, mine came a few months later, and it is a lingerer.

• 1 year later...

I am in a big window right now and over the past couple of weeks one of my new symptoms was headaches/pressure and neck aches. The sensation would change day to day but most of the time there was some kind of pressure in my temples and a little less on the top and back of my head.

i KNOW this is old but this is what i have been having latelty off and on.