Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Tinnitus

This is odd.  I have kept track of this for 3 weeks and I am on some sort of cycle with this.  I have tinnitus all day for 2 days, non stop and then I get a one day break from it.  So its 2 days tinnitus and 1 day nothing.  Its like my brain is cycling.  Does this make sense.  On the day my ear doesn't ring it hurts.  Linder

It might be a cycle.  I have had tinnitus for almost 1/2 my life, and its daily. It's become just a way of life, although sometimes if I'm stressed it becomes even louder.  I hope yours stays away forever before long.

Like Kat, I have had tinnitus for much of my life as I have Meniere's Disease.  BUT this piercing chirping that hit me in withdrawal is different from the low rumble I am used to.  Mine is worse when I wake up and if I get anxious, and I have had it every day for months.  I don't notice any kind of cycle...it's always there.

Donna