Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

20 months Free...

Well, here I stand 20 months off the satanic filth.. Sooo much better than before but not totally recovered. The cold turkey was just so wicked for me but I KNOW I will get there. The positives: working out at the gym now every other day- no way I could have ever done that a few months ago. Can drink caffeine now- not much because I don't want to push it. Down to about 2 symptoms now and going out meeting people at will, etc. Big improvement there... The negatives: Still have electrical shocks going off in my brain. not as severe as months ago- no way but still there. A slight brain fog but also better- about 90% better but want it allll gone... I sometimes think I should take alpha lipoic acid which deals with the electrical system and all i Have been told by some.. not sure though... Some run... about 85% or a bit more well now.... God Bless, Bob

Glad to see your post Bob - you're almost two years.  That's great and I'm so glad to hear that you are so much better.  Thanks for your words of encouragement - you are always there when I reach out.....continued healing until you are ALL THE WAY HEALED!!!!

Hoping2BFree (Ruth)

A job well done, Bob.  It shouldn't be much longer before the other lingering symptoms are gone. 

Patty  xo