20 months Free...

Well, here I stand 20 months off the satanic filth.. Sooo much better than before but not totally recovered. The cold turkey was just so wicked for me but I KNOW I will get there. The positives: working out at the gym now every other day- no way I could have ever done that a few months ago. Can drink caffeine now- not much because I don't want to push it. Down to about 2 symptoms now and going out meeting people at will, etc. Big improvement there... The negatives: Still have electrical shocks going off in my brain. not as severe as months ago- no way but still there. A slight brain fog but also better- about 90% better but want it allll gone... I sometimes think I should take alpha lipoic acid which deals with the electrical system and all i Have been told by some.. not sure though... Some run... about 85% or a bit more well now.... God Bless, Bob

Glad to see your post Bob - you're almost two years.  That's great and I'm so glad to hear that you are so much better.  Thanks for your words of encouragement - you are always there when I reach out.....continued healing until you are ALL THE WAY HEALED!!!!

Hoping2BFree (Ruth)

A job well done, Bob.  It shouldn't be much longer before the other lingering symptoms are gone. 

Patty  xo