Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Brain Fog Lingering

Let me start by saying that I am doing so much better than I was even 3 weeks ago, so I know for a fact that there is a light at the end of the tunnel!  I am still early in my recovery only 5 1/2 weeks out, but I notice that I still feel spacey a good bit of the time.  Just want to make sure this is normal.  Most all other symptoms have subsided, but this one in particular affects my concentration and I find it hard to stay focused on anything.  Just a little frustrating.  I'll take this over the anxiety, tremors, head pain, etc. any day though.  Thanks BB. 

Natron

Hi Natron,

I would say at 5 1/2 weeks benzo free what you are dealing with in terms of brain fog is perfectly normal and certainly withdrawal related.  I have read of countless other members dealing with the same issues, so try not to worry about it.  You will heal from this.

It's great to hear how well you are recovering at this early stage  :thumbsup: