Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

...controversial but believable: bin laden, etc. ....

[Ci...]

I don't see how this is controversial, it is all completely true. I'm glad Bin Laden is dead but we destroyed the country in the process, and I'm certainly not celebrating that fact. Everything in that video is well known though.. for some ignorance is bliss I guess.

I don't see how this is controversial, it is all completely true. I'm glad Bin Laden is dead but we destroyed the country in the process, and I'm certainly not celebrating that fact. Everything in that video is well known though.. for some ignorance is bliss I guess.

...i am glad you are informed.  ...so many are not.  ...like you...i see no need for the celebration...none...we were fed a bunch of lies for years...even preceding 911...and...definitely thereafter.  ...something was very peculiar about puttin bin laden into the sea.  ...hmmm...wonder why? ...i actually have no theory about this. ....i just find it a bit mysterious.  ...govt cover up again...as always.  ...we live in a scary world...tron.  ...i try not to think bout it too much...as...all to complicated for me...but...i have read enuff to know that our govt is not innocent and is quite guilty of many crimes and many deaths.  ...all has to do with havin power...but...of course.

...i precitaed your reply...tron.

...you are not one of the ignorant and not one of the folks out there celebrating the death of someone who..curiously enuff... had been thought to be dead for some time.  ..another mystery.

thx..buddy

-sam-

...i am glad you are informed.  ...so many are not.  ...like you...i see no need for the celebration...none...we were fed a bunch of lies for years...even preceding 911...and...definitely thereafter.  ...something was very peculiar about puttin bin laden into the sea.  ...hmmm...wonder why? ...i actually have no theory about this. ....i just find it a bit mysterious.  ...govt cover up again...as always.  ...we live in a scary world...tron.  ...i try not to think bout it too much...as...all to complicated for me...but...i have read enuff to know that our govt is not innocent and is quite guilty of many crimes and many deaths.  ...all has to do with havin power...but...of course.

...i precitaed your reply...tron.

...you are not one of the ignorant and not one of the folks out there celebrating the death of someone who..curiously enuff... had been thought to be dead for some time.  ..another mystery.

thx..buddy

-sam-

It's probably best to keep away from political issues as recommended in the Forum User Manual, thanks.  ;)http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=9681.0#post_rules-forum