Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Question about the cessatiion / erratic monthly cycling

I have read all the threads about the cessation of periods (had that) than the irregualarities (have that now) and the overwhelming PMS (throwing me off every time...)

Can someone comment on holding off on taper cuts...I feel like I should stay on my current stage until this normalizes. Or will it normalize? Not the PMS, but if I was very regular before withdrawal (and withdrew too fast and finally got stable) will the periods go back to being normal once I fully stabalize on my current regimen? It seems like making any cuts with such irregularities would be asking for trouble. Any thoughts?

Hi, I know how awful the irregular cycles can be. PMS is a nightmare for me now.  I can't comment on how to taper, I ended up CT in my situation, but I can tell you that your cycle will be thrown off in w/d for a while as your hormones get back to normal. If you were regular before, your body will return to that.  Good luck!