Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Is It Normal to Feel like your brain is just gonna give out?

35 days off today and getting more and more freaked out at how weak my brain is.  I feel all the time like I am going to keel over because my brain is just going to give out.  Kind of like lightheaded, going to pass out, DP/DR, losing touch with reality and consciousness and trying to hold on and getting really scared to be alone or take a shower because my brain is gone.  Am I going to end up in the ER?  So scared which I know doesn't help, but I feel more "out of it" than when I was drugged.  Oh God, please help!

The weird brain feelings can be frightening, can't they?  I still get moments where it seems like I'll get a zap or all of a sudden the room will spin for a few seconds.http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m575/maxmoo/Funny%20Pics/Decor%20Smileys/dizzy.gif

If you are worried that you may be having a seizure, please go to the ER and get checked out.

If everything is okay, then you'll know it's withdrawal and it will eventually get better. :)