sx from being out in the sun???

Man, I have been waiting for spring to go out and get some sunnyshine,,,,,,,,,,and crap, I went outside yesterday and felt like I was getting the flu~~ and I haven't even finished my crossover yet :'(

The sun definitely effects my symptoms.  Usually if I exercise outside on hot days, after I come in I start to feel horrible. 

The sun helps us release endorphins and serotonin so I can see how it would effect our symptoms.  It stinks that these two 'good mood' altering chemicals are so cruel to us during this nightmare.  I can't eat chocolate either.

Donna

[6f...]

At a high dose of Valium.. the sun would make me want to hide & so on..

I started going to the window and looking at it, as in I thought it was a fear or something.. in baby-steps.. I looked at it for small amounts of time, knowing I'll have to face it one day anyway.. so I have no problem with the sun. I was outside today a lot, as it's starting to warm up here..

In my case, after all-- I find the sun helps me to degrees.

I understand what you're saying.

I just take everything into moderation and accept it, facing what fears try to eat at me.. and so on..

I know it's no walk in Central Park, BUT everything in moderation is really the key.. just my input.

S#

PS- While outside, always carry a bottle of water with you.. this helps tons.