Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

sx from being out in the sun???

Man, I have been waiting for spring to go out and get some sunnyshine,,,,,,,,,,and crap, I went outside yesterday and felt like I was getting the flu~~ and I haven't even finished my crossover yet :'(

The sun definitely effects my symptoms.  Usually if I exercise outside on hot days, after I come in I start to feel horrible. 

The sun helps us release endorphins and serotonin so I can see how it would effect our symptoms.  It stinks that these two 'good mood' altering chemicals are so cruel to us during this nightmare.  I can't eat chocolate either.

Donna

[31...]

At a high dose of Valium.. the sun would make me want to hide & so on..

I started going to the window and looking at it, as in I thought it was a fear or something.. in baby-steps.. I looked at it for small amounts of time, knowing I'll have to face it one day anyway.. so I have no problem with the sun. I was outside today a lot, as it's starting to warm up here..

In my case, after all-- I find the sun helps me to degrees.

I understand what you're saying.

I just take everything into moderation and accept it, facing what fears try to eat at me.. and so on..

I know it's no walk in Central Park, BUT everything in moderation is really the key.. just my input.

S#

PS- While outside, always carry a bottle of water with you.. this helps tons.