Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Struggling

[Ga...]

I wasn't even on ad for depression. A few panic attacks

I am holding on for dear life. Trying to remind myself to fight for my family. I'm severe. Only my husband to support me. 1 friend who comes over once every so often tonsit with me and help me do laundry or sweep. Totally disabled sadly.

Garden,

I am totally disabled too. I am bedbound for the most part and don't drive due to insomnia and have only a few people to support me. You can do this! I know it seems overwhelming but your brain is healing every minute of every day. Hang in there. Windows will come where you'll get a break from feeling bad.

We're here for you,

HM

Garden,

I am totally disabled too. I am bedbound for the most part and don't drive due to insomnia and have only a few people to support me. You can do this! I know it seems overwhelming but your brain is healing every minute of every day. Hang in there. Windows will come where you'll get a break from feeling bad.

We're here for you,

HM

Thank you HM. I don't knownwhat healing would even be like from these hellish symptoms.sick so long I wonder what on earth will I do for a living when it's over. Will the world accept me back? Will I accept it? I'm so fuming angry when I see or hear about those who have abandoned me. My brain says naughty words.oh well. Idk

Garden,

I understand you're feeling angry and abandoned. I also want to heal and go back to work. My big thing is sleep. If I could sleep normally I could consider working. I hope both of us feel better very soon.

HM

I had only micro sleeps for the first yr.5 now I sleep ok. It's the waking up that's hard to do. Like with happened to my life!?

I'm glad your sleep went from microsleeps to normal sleep. That gives me hope. I'm sorry your life isn't what you want it to be. You'll get there.