Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

TO ALL THE BUDDIES WHO HELPED ME THRU THE FIRST PHASE OF MY JOURNEY

[mi...]

Dear BB, I just want to take a minute to thank each and every one of you here.  You are very special people.  I am so blessed an honored to know you.  Since December I have been talking with you about my Problems with the medication, and my life.  Everyone of you here has helped me in so many way.  You have no idea.  I could not have done any of this on my own.  I am not kidding you.  Each and everyone  here is so special in there own way.  I Had no knowledge of what was going on with me at all accept that something really bad was happening to  me because of the medication..You helped me realize and know what to expect and what to do everyday.  You mean all the world to me.  I have so much support from you ,and I am truly grateful... I am TERRIFIED of the next journey home tomorrow. I still  have to question it in my mind.  Why make other people in your life suffer also.  You know what I mean.  I pray every day for bb recovery here. Now I know when I return home I will not be alone because of you. I still cannot believe all the times I would be in my room crying and not knowing what to do, all I had to do was talk to you.  I am crying right now because at least I have you.  My next Journey will only be the unknown.  I hope and pray that I can make it all the way thru. Love you all so much.  Will talk to you when I get home. Oh BB TRULY I am so scared.  Think of me on that plane, and I will think of all of you and try to believe everything you have taught me so far.  You are in my heart.  Mishi

You're Welcome, Mishi.

Good luck with your flight.

S#

Sigma please read my new post this is not funny  Please understand and tell me what to do Please.  Thank you.  Mishi

[5b...]

You're Welcome, Mishi.

S#

Sigma please read my new post this is not funny  Please understand and tell me what to do Please.  Thank you.  Mishi

Mishi,

Sigma please read my new post this is not funny

I never said it was funny. Mishi, you need to focus on some positives. I know how hard it is to come off a Benzo.

You are going to see your family. I would try to focus on that. Understand you will get better.

I can't tell you what to do. You have to listen to your body, and keep on the path until you find your way out.

Understand, withdrawal is not easy for anyone.. and we all know what you're going through.

I did read your post.

S#

You're Welcome, Mishi.

S#

Mishi,

Sigma please read my new post this is not funny

I never said it was funny. Mishi, you need to focus on some positives. I know how hard it is to come off a Benzo.

You are going to see your family. I would try to focus on that. Understand you will get better.

I can't tell you what to do. You have to listen to your body, and keep on the path until you find your way out.

Understand, withdrawal is not easy for anyone.. and we all know what you're going through.

I did read your post.

S#

Sigma I am crying so hard right now I have to leave soon I cant go i am afraid of the withdrawal so bad SO SO bad the pain during and after I am afraid i cannot do this.. i act not myself on this medication.  The titration everything in front of my kid.  How can I continue. I was positive yesterday. Now I am not.  Cannot show my self to anyone.  Thank you for your help.  I have to focus how can I when I know what is happening.  no one else does accept you.  Mishi

Mishi hello sweety ...Pls know your going to be wonderful again you just need to know that w/d is so hard and so painful but it is not forever I promise ... ;)..You will be great again just hold on ....You know I always give ya a song here it is ...Love ya  :smitten: Jenny

Mishi hello sweety ...Pls know your going to be wonderful again you just need to know that w/d is so hard and so painful but it is not forever I promise ... ;)..You will be great again just hold on ....You know I always give ya a song here it is ...Love ya  :smitten: Jenny

Thank you sweetie.  My words cannot come out this morning.  I have so much to do and I am  stuck.  Please know I am grateful for you.  so much so.  I will try jenny Thank you for the beautiful songs.  be well my friend.  Mishi