Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Waiting approval

[sa...]

Hello

I am a long time benzo user. 1 mg of clonazapam for 18 plus years. I have lost track.

Ronald from BW suggested I sign up here. I was on clon for anxiety.panic disorder.

Now that I am tapering, I am battling anxiety again. :(  I woke up with a high heart rate this morning. BP up too. Wondering if it is just wd or if my old panic is coming back. I hope not.

I look forward to being a part of the community here. Ronald said there is not as much bickering here, which is great as I don't like to gt too involved on BW because of the drama.

Looking forward to healing along with all of you here.

Thanks

Sammy

Hi and welcome to BenzoBuddies, sammycat.

Anxiety is a problem for many of us current and former benzo users.  Learning how to manage it was the key to my success in getting off lorazepam after nearly 20 years.  I used a lot of the tips and techniques I found on the Anxiety Board, including those at this link:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=13001.msg180729#msg180729

Thanks for the warm welcome here. Much appreciated.

I look forward to getting to know more people here.