Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Anyone out there with balance problems? Anyone?

[ar...]

I have been having balance problems and dizziness for 2 months now with no signs of letting up.  I haven't read too many threads that discuss this symptom and it has been my worst.  I have had an MRI that was normal so I have to believe it must be withdrawal.  It is driving me crazy and I just need some encouragement that it will eventually go away. I am getting so frustrated and depressed thinking I am going to be this way forever.  I have missed a lot of work because I am to afraid to drive.  So, if anyone has had or has this symptom please respond and tell me how long you had it.

amrs

Balance problems are common in wd.  Ashton states that some have a rocking boat sensation or that the floor doesn't seem level.

Some describe it as "jelly legs"

I had this for several months.  Falling down at times.  It's gone now.  I think it left around 6 months for me.

Hi, I have had these as well. I have had to hold on to things occ for better balance, esp in the dark. It comes and goes. Sometimes it feels like the floors are moving beneath me. It eases up. I hope you feel better soon.