Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Cannot breathe good, burning skin, sweating very weak

[mi...]

Dear BB, Good morning,  I just posted something on profuse sweating to Sigma.  I woke up this morning cannot breathe good at all, my skin is burning and very weak cannot get out of bet to eat yet.  I cut 3 days ago and Sigma also knows what had happened.  Please tell me what to do.  Will I make these withdrawals.. I am 50 year old.  Not old,and do not look it but is this why I feel this so much.  I feel like I will die from this K.  Has anyone died from this.  I am all alone on this one, accept for you bb.  I honestly feel like i will not make these withdrawals like all of you did.  What should I do right now. Thank you. Mishi. 

[ca...]

Dear Mishi.

I believe you will be OK, trust in that. Have faith in the process as long and painful as it is; know that you will get thru this. You said it yourself, you're 50, you're NOT old. You have a whole life ahead of you and a family that adores you. I know you had some dosing problems yesterday and you also made a but, but you'll adjust.

You're probably also very nervous about your trip home, nerves and stress can cause breathing problems and sweating. Trust me I have it all the time!

Know in your heart that you WILL make it Mishi, don't be afraid. You are stronger than you think you are. Anyone taking on benzos is strong. My heart is with you and I know that all of the BB's here are sending you plenty of positive thoughts and energy for your journey home.

Be well Mishi. We love you!

Melo

[93...]
Quote from: Sigma0123 on April 17, 2011, 12:11:08 AM

I think it's from Withdrawal. I have had it from time to time. I'm still tapering, but I notice it between cuts..

It's not as bad as it was when I first began to taper..

S#

Dear Sigma, how are yu. I have been sweating very bad also between cuts and sometimes more in the middle of the night.  Sigma0123 I am not feeling well this morning hoping you can help me.  Hard time breathing, burning skin and very weak.  I have to get out of bed to eat.  I am leaving in 2 days and I just cut 3 days ago. You also know what else had happened.  Anyway will i really be able to handle these withdrawals.  I question myself.  I am 50 years old.  Do not look it.  That is besides the point.  I need to know if I will make it.  How bad are these withdrawals going to be.  Like cold turkey was.  please say no. Please write back to me if you can.  Was it okay to post here.  thank you mishi

Mishi,

I have had the sweating between cuts.. I know how the profuse sweating can be.

Yes.. I know what happened regarding your 1/8 of a 5mg pill from yesterday.. if that is what you're resorting too.

I would give it a day or two, Mishi.. you will be ok. If you just made a cut, it takes a few days to stabilize again (Tolerate).

What you are describing are withdrawal symptoms, and they will go away in time.. when you come off the Klonopin.

I believe you are worrying yourself sicker, Mishi, and this is adding to your anxiety.

I know Anxiety is part of withdrawal, but good advice that I got from Beeper is to accept these withdrawal sx's as it will make it easier to get through this.

You will make it Mishi, no you're not going to die from this.. if anything it will make you stronger.

Hang in there.

S#

Sweetest Mishi...I also had and sometimes still do have the breathing difficulties and sweats, Its ok Mishi its just a very scarey sx we get thru this process..hang in dear..You will not die from this..You will be so strong again it will just take little time..Stay close to here when your feeling scared and alone..Send calming vibes your way ..HUGS to you Mishi..Love  :smitten:..jenny

Dear Mishi.

I believe you will be OK, trust in that. Have faith in the process as long and painful as it is; know that you will get thru this. You said it yourself, you're 50, you're NOT old. You have a whole life ahead of you and a family that adores you. I know you had some dosing problems yesterday and you also made a but, but you'll adjust.

You're probably also very nervous about your trip home, nerves and stress can cause breathing problems and sweating. Trust me I have it all the time!

Know in your heart that you WILL make it Mishi, don't be afraid. You are stronger than you think you are. Anyone taking on benzos is strong. My heart is with you and I know that all of the BB's here are sending you plenty of positive thoughts and energy for your journey home.

Be well Mishi. We love you!

Melo

Dear CMGMelo, Thank you from my heart.  I am so empty inside.  Even when someone tells me I love you, I do not believe it.  The feeling in my heart and soul is completely gone.  Yes the dosing problem.  That was not good at all.  My memory is not good lately.  I hope it comes back. The breathing is not from the stress, trust me, this is withdrawal, I can tell the difference.  So is the burning. I am not sure about the weakness right now because I did not have that before.  You are so sweet in telling me about sending me postive thoughts and  energy.  I Love You too.  All of you.  I feel sometimes by going home I just want to spare my family, especially my kids of all of this.  I refuse to give them any kind of trauma.  I am not kidding.  I hope the place of home will be peaceful for me.  If it is not, I will have to find that peace somewhere.  You see, there is only a few people in this world that knows about benzo withdrawal.  Some people cannot handle sickness around them for too long.. It is not there fault, but this is reality.  I fear of this.  I cannot imagine anyone going thru so much pain here for so long.  I went cold turkey one time and you know what happened then.  I cannot let that happen again.  On the other hand I hope I can handle this pain now, and the protracted symptoms.  When it gets in your head and body how does one person endure all that for so long.  Do you know what I mean.  Melo, I hope you are doing well in your life.  I hope you are happy and feeling better from all of this.   You are in the city.  One day we will meet.  I think you are a wonderful human being.  I  care about you.  Thank you again for being here for me.  Love, Mishi

Sweetest Mishi...I also had and sometimes still do have the breathing difficulties and sweats, Its ok Mishi its just a very scarey sx we get thru this process..hang in dear..You will not die from this..You will be so strong again it will just take little time..Stay close to here when your feeling scared and alone..Send calming vibes your way ..HUGS to you Mishi..Love  :smitten:..jenny

Sweet Jaso19, what a doll you are.  thank you so much for you reply  back.  Yes these sx are scary. it does feel like you are dying.  Did you ever had the mental part of this also.  Oh gosh, I hope I can endure this pain like everyone here did.  I have to see my kids grow up.  It seems impossible right now.  I will try to feel the vibes you are sending me.  I will try to stay strong as long as I know that you are here for me.  I am not kidding.  I hope you are feeling well and happy.  Hope you children are doing well.  Love the way you are.  You are perfect.  Will talk to you when I return home.  I love the songs.  If you know any other ones please let me know.  I  love your taste.  Love, Mishi

Quote from: Sigma0123 on April 17, 2011, 12:11:08 AM

I think it's from Withdrawal. I have had it from time to time. I'm still tapering, but I notice it between cuts..

It's not as bad as it was when I first began to taper..

S#

Dear Sigma, how are yu. I have been sweating very bad also between cuts and sometimes more in the middle of the night.  Sigma0123 I am not feeling well this morning hoping you can help me.  Hard time breathing, burning skin and very weak.  I have to get out of bed to eat.  I am leaving in 2 days and I just cut 3 days ago. You also know what else had happened.  Anyway will i really be able to handle these withdrawals.  I question myself.  I am 50 years old.  Do not look it.  That is besides the point.  I need to know if I will make it.  How bad are these withdrawals going to be.  Like cold turkey was.  please say no. Please write back to me if you can.  Was it okay to post here.  thank you mishi

Mishi,

I have had the sweating between cuts.. I know how the profuse sweating can be.

Yes.. I know what happened regarding your 1/8 of a 5mg pill from yesterday.. if that is what you're resorting too.

I would give it a day or two, Mishi.. you will be ok. If you just made a cut, it takes a few days to stabilize again (Tolerate).

What you are describing are withdrawal symptoms, and they will go away in time.. when you come off the Klonopin.

I believe you are worrying yourself sicker, Mishi, and this is adding to your anxiety.

I know Anxiety is part of withdrawal, but good advice that I got from Beeper is to accept these withdrawal sx's as it will make it easier to get through this.

You will make it Mishi, no you're not going to die from this.. if anything stronger.

Hang in there.

S#

Thank you sigma.  This is not anxiety right now. This is true withdrawal.  I can tell the difference. Yes and the dosing problem was horrible.  I am over it accept i feel the cut very much right now.  The dosing was taking to much or to little at one of my schedule during the day.  Oh Gosh.  Will I loose my mind.  I had asked Jaso and melo if they had the mental part of this.  That is to scary.  I had it very bad in the beginning, when I first started cutting. I still get it from time to time but not like before. The intrusive thoughts.  Oh Gosh Sigma.  No more please.  You say this will be over after I am done with the K.  The protracted symptoms come next.  I am correct on this one.    Sigma you are very supportive and very positive.  I thank you from my heart. I hope you are right about not dying from this.  As you know when I went cold turkey one time,  I did something very bad, because I could not handle that pain.  Cannot do this again... I need to know that you and everyone will be here for me.  Want to live and watch my kids grow up.  Just cannot handle cold turkey withdrawals anymore.  Will my memory come back.  Sigma do you believe in any kind of therapy after this is all over with, to build your body back up.. I want to take vitamins but they do not agree with me.  How do we get our strength going thru this.  Anyway, I will let you go for now ha ha.  I really like you a lot  We are in the same boat right now in some ways.  We are both still on the meds. That is what I mean..... I am glad you are here for me.  No one else is really  there accept bb. I am telling you the truth. BELIEVE IT.

I know that v is less strong than K. Is this why I suffer.  Sigma you are my friend.  I hope you are doing well in your recovery.  I truly mean this from my heart.  Let me know what is happening with you when I return home.  I want your well being.  Do you live in the states.  Thank you again for helping me.  Stay well, and be  happy. Love mishi

Hi Mishi!

I think the mental stuff is the hardest for me especially the feeling that I will not ever be me again.  I too live alone, I panicked so bad before my taper that I packed myself up so fast and drove 5hrs to my 80 yr old mothers because I did not want my kids to see me in such bad shape.  This was a mistake for me and I ended up having to have my kids pick me up to bring me home because now I was having all the withdraw symptoms you are having now, and yes it is very scary.  I have dealt with this by having my grandson spend the night and friends are checking in.  I have many windows of being good now, but I know I have a ways to go and this site has given me the hope to try to accept this for what it is ,but I know it is hard to see clearly in the middle of bizarre thoughts and feeling so much anxiety.  I have been there and just experienced the feeling of going backwards yesterday.  This is my 9th day off Ativan, the hardest thing for me is feeling alone with my obsessive thoughts.  I always was a little worrier but boy does these drugs exaggerate our previous personalities.  I hope to feel better than I was before, and If we can have a dream and set some goals that are reachable we will feel much better.  You will get better everyday if you journal you will be able to see your progess this has helped me just make sure you journal the good stuff too.

Kay58