Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

New to BenzoBuddies

[Wh...]

Hi ... I have just joined here.  I am almost 2 years off all drugs after 20 years of poly-drugs.  I am assuming that the Benzo's have been the worst culprit in this suffering as my present symptoms are similar to other long-term users who are at this point.  I am a hurting unit.  Please don't call me a "Horror Story" - I cannot help how long this is taking.

Whoopsie

[32...]

Whoopsie,

Welcoming you to BenzoBuddies.

I'm sorry that you're hurting so much.

Can you give us some more info about your history, symptoms, and medications you were on?

You will find plenty of support here, and no one here will call you a horror story.

We very well understand.

Sigma.

Hello Whoopsie,

Welcome to Benzo Buddies.

We try to be very understanding here and we do not judge anyone. Please feel free to discuss your concerns with us.

pj

Thanks guys ... I just filled out my signature.  Not being judged sounds so nice when I am busy judging myself for feeling like this.  I have to stop that right?

I am glad I found BB ... don't know what took me so long ... frozen in shock at another forum, I think.  It feels good here.

Was just in the chatroom and there are people that are suffering way worse than I am at this point.  My sincere hopes that all find there way to healing and freedom from psyche drugs.  This is such a long hard road.  I think I am having a bad wave right now because of the weather and season change.  Thankfully this too will pass.  (And the sooner the better  :D)  I have come thru alot and can honestly say that "It does get better."  Things are always changing.  Hang on, you are much stronger than you think you are.

Bless you all.

Hello whoopsie..I wanted to come and say hello ... We met in chat today it was very nice meeting you...I know what your saying ..I am almost 1 yr free of c/t and I am so much better then be4 ...But still getting pinned down with some waves >:(...They never seem as long or nearly as intese but still they hurt... :(..Hang in and know your here with a wonder group of people..your friend jenny