Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Introduction: Chasing the Twilight

[Fa...]

Wow, hard finding a place to do my introduction.  I've been on 3mg of Clozeapam since 2007.  I've up'd my dosage plenty of times and now I want off but the withdrawl symptoms are crazy awful.  I'm here to figure out a way out of the woods and right now I'm in Redwood center woods with trees so tall, I can't even see the path.  I'm so scared.  These pills are all I know.  Chasing the "twilight" is all I know and look forward to.  I hope this forum helps me and by helping me maybe someday I can help someone else.

[61...]

FallenSparrow,

Welcoming you to BenzoBuddies.

You will find plenty of support here, and support tapering the Klonopin as well.

Sigma.

Hi and welcome to BenzoBuddies, FallenSparrow.

It sounds like you have tried quitting your benzo already and found the withdrawals too difficult, is that right?  Could you tell us a bit more about your benzo situtation, how much you take when and how you tried to get off it?  More information will help us help you.