Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Help with my Klonopoison titration

[Gr...]

I am ready to get off of this poison. With your assistance (anyone that is willing) I believe I will make it through this. Alright, down to business.

Start Date: 5/3/2011

Dose: 1mg in the morning and .5 at night

Tablet dose: 2mg

Number of tablets: .75

Taper rate: 1% per day

Cylinder details: 100ml graduated flask with 1ml increments.

As a side note: The reason I am waiting until the third is because I am waiting for my mortar and pestle to arrive. Is a 3 inch onyx mortar and pestle crusher acceptable? I hope so. I don't want any residue left. Thank you all for your help.  :)

Greenies hello there...I just wanted to say hello we met in chat and I just wanted to say you can and will do this and we are here for you!!! I dont know much about tiration I did a C/T so I cant offer much help there sorry :(..But I just wanted to say hello and GOOD LUCK...your friend jenny

[db...]

Greenies,

You are splitting the 2mg tab. to get 1mg in the am?

And then splitting the other half into 1/2 to get 0.5mg.. pm. I'm assuming?

Is that correct?

S#

Thank you for the kind words jaso19, I look forward to talking to you more in chat. Sigma0123, you are absolutely correct. That is exactly what I do. Thank you all for your help.

[db...]

Greenies,

I would recommend seeing if your doctor can prescribe you 1mg Klonopin tabs.

If you want to start out with the 1mg in the morning-

Just crush and thoroughly mix your 1/2 of the 2mg Klonopin pill in 100mls of your choice of liquid. Immediately upon mixing, remove 1ml and discard. The remaining is your daily dose. You can take it all at once or split it throughout the day. If you split, always mix thoroughly before splitting and before drinking.

You will make this same mixture every day. Each day you will remove 1ml cumulatively.

Day 1: remove 1ml

Day 2: remove 2 mls

Day 3 remove 3 mls........etc.

This will take you 100 days. You can easily slow down or speed up the rate if desired. Just ask.

S#

[db...]

Greenies,

The reason why I would use 1mg tabs is because you can get an even dose, or you may have a margin of error in there.

I know with me.. I had 2mg tablets and I never could get an even cut.

Hope that helps.

S#

Sigma, unfortunately my doctor wanted to put me on the 2mg tabs. He said my anxiety was getting worse from everyday problems and that I needed more.  Except that I know the reason my anxiety was getting worse was because this poison was causing interdose withdrawal. I was on 1mg at the time and wanted to taper. I told him I wanted to taper.

He refused. He said unless I would take more that he would stop seeing me because my anxiety is out of control and there is nothing else he can do. I am currently lying to him telling him that I am taking it like he told me to. He is one of those doctors that thinks he knows everything, including the answer to life.

EDIT: I was also wondering if an onyx mortar and pestle is acceptable. I hope no residue will be left over. I want the most precise cuts possible. If this means I need to purchase a different mortar and pestle then so be it.

[db...]

Sigma, unfortunately my doctor wanted to put me on the 2mg tabs. He said my anxiety was getting worse from everyday problems and that I needed more.  Except that I know the reason my anxiety was getting worse was because this poison was causing interdose withdrawal. I was on 1mg at the time and wanted to taper. I told him I wanted to taper.

He refused. He said unless I would take more that he would stop seeing me because my anxiety is out of control and there is nothing else he can do. I am currently lying to him telling him that I am taking it like he told me to. He is one of those doctors that thinks he knows everything, including the answer to life.

Sigma, unfortunately my doctor wanted to put me on the 2mg tabs. He said my anxiety was getting worse from everyday problems and that I needed more.  Except that I know the reason my anxiety was getting worse was because this poison was causing interdose withdrawal.

Mine did the exact same thing, and also stated that I could go as high as 20mg, that's no error.. 20mg. I couldn't imagine  :o

I had the inter-dose w/d as well.

When you start tapering, it may break up.. in my experience it did.

I am currently lying to him telling him that I am taking it like he told me to.

I had to do the same. We have to do what we can to get off this poison safely, and doctors' (Plural) the biggest percent of them don't know how to get one off safely. They can certainly prescribe it, though!

He is one of those doctors that thinks he knows everything, including the answer to life.

::)

He don't know as much as he thinks. We sure do, going through this.

You can use the 2mg tabs. I was just suggesting 1mg would be better, but we have to work with what we got, eh?

S#

Thank you for the reply Sigma. It is very encouraging to know that someone knows what I am going through. (Although I wish you would have never had to go through that hell. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.) Yes, I will have to work with the 2mg pills. Thank you so much for your help, and especially the titration schedule.  :)

[db...]

Thank you for the reply Sigma. It is very encouraging to know that someone knows what I am going through. (Although I wish you would have never had to go through that hell. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.) Yes, I will have to work with the 2mg pills. Thank you so much for your help, and especially the titration schedule.  :)

You're welcome :)

It will get better, hang in there. Some find that as they taper.. they feel better. I'm still tapering, but I feel better as I taper.

That's just proof to me.. it's the Benzo.

S#

Thanks again Sigma. 20mg?!?!?! That is insane. I pray that the doctor gets his medical license revoked and loses his/her job. That is very very sad. I pray for the innocent souls out there that get screwed over by these evil poisons.

[db...]
Thanks again Sigma. 20mg?!?!?!

Yes and that's the max dose. I'm glad I started tapering when I did.

You will do well.

S#

It is going very well, thank you. I just recently received my onyx mortar and pestle. Will the onyx leave any residue behind? I have also started on Cymbalta. It has worked wonders. My anxiety and depression are much, much better.  :yippee: I am ready to start on my titration on the third. In fact, I am about to go buy some milk right now.  :)

EDIT: I thought today was the second for some reason. I thought tommarrow was my start date. One more day to go lol.

[db...]

It is going very well, thank you. I just recently received my onyx mortar and pestle. Will the onyx leave any residue behind? I have also started on Cymbalta. It has worked wonders. My anxiety and depression are much, much better.  :yippee: I am ready to start on my titration on the third. In fact, I am about to go buy some milk right now.  :)

EDIT: I thought today was the second for some reason. I thought tommarrow was my start date. One more day to go lol.

Sounds like you have a good plan, Greenies.

:thumbsup:

S#

PS- Are you planning on tapering the Cymbalta after the Benzo?

Hey Sigma, thanks for the response. I am going to stay on the Cymbalta for a while and see how that goes. It is really helping, although I have heard of what happens when you stop. Although I was on it as a teen and stopped c/t with no problems that I can remember. Also, how long should I let the mixture settle after stirring before drinking it? Thanks for the help!

[db...]

Greenies,

I c/t several AD's as well, no withdrawal. (I'm not suggesting it).

Also, how long should I let the mixture settle after stirring before drinking it?

I use a Beaker. I don't use a Cylinder. I think you should toss / remove right after stirring it.

Maybe someone else can give you input on this as well.

The way I do it. I stir it, and then remove the milk. or what I'm reducing to.. with the syringe.

I don't let it settle, although I can't see through the milk.

When I did this with water.. I could see the particles of the pill.

S#

I messed up this morning bad. I made the solution, but when trying to pour it back out into the flask for accurate measurement, to where I could seperate my dose for the day, I lost around an 1/8 (could have been a little less) down the drain.  :tickedoff:

In an angry frenzy I drank what I believe to be around 1.3 something mg of Klonopoison. I didn't have something to suck the solution up with, so I tried to use a cup and tried to pour it back in through that. Big mistake. I really messed up guys...  :'(

EDIT: I am wondering if most of the benzo stays at the top of the milk. I stirred it very well for a few minutes. I am just trying to figure out a good estimate of how much Klonopin I drank.

• 2 weeks later...

I am ready to get off of this poison. With your assistance (anyone that is willing) I believe I will make it through this. Alright, down to business.

Start Date: 5/3/2011

Number of tablets: .75

Taper rate: 1% per day

Cylinder details: 100ml graduated flask with 1ml increments.

As a side note: The reason I am waiting until the third is because I am waiting for my mortar and pestle to arrive. Is a 3 inch onyx mortar and pestle crusher acceptable? I hope so. I don't want any residue left. Thank you all for your help.  :)

Hi this is mishi.. I hope you are doing well. Good luck with your journey.  1ml increments is wonderful. I cannot go that fast.  I get really sick.... I wonder though if i should swithch to your method to get the posen out alreay.  Talk to you soon