Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Question regarding cuts

[...]

Is it not uncommon to feel a little fatigued and weak when making the 1/4 cuts of a 0.5 mg of clonozepam after about 3 to 4 days after the cut? I just made my second 1/4 cut and for some reason i think i noticed this one more than when i made my first cut.

I think it's common for w/d symptoms, whatever they are going to be, to occur 3-5 days after a Klonopin cut, duva.  I didn't get fatigue as a w/d symptom but many people do.  How are you feeling otherwise?

Maybe a little brain fog also. But i was outside working in the heat all day and both meds klonopin and nortriptylene say to stay out of direct sinlight. Sometimes i am not to smart. But i had to get some things done. Right now, after making my second cut, i am at 1.25 mg per day. I like your idea of reducing by .125 every two weeks now. What is .125 of a 0.5 ?. thanks 

Maybe a little brain fog also. But i was outside working in the heat all day and both meds klonopin and nortriptylene say to stay out of direct sinlight. Sometimes i am not to smart. But i had to get some things done. Right now, after making my second cut, i am at 1.25 mg per day. I like your idea of reducing by .125 every two weeks now. What is .125 of a 0.5 ?. thanks 

That's 1/4th of a tablet, duva.