Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

My face/head feels like tin.

[Li...]

Okay this is the weirdest symptom ever and I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this.  I am eighteen days off.  My biggest problem is my lack of sleep but I am sometimes getting five hours which feels amazing.  But this weird weird thing is the feeling of tinniness (not tinyness) in side of my head.  I don't know how else to describe it.  It feels kind of like that feeling when tin foil hits the fillings in your teeth?  It is particularly bad on the left side of my face and sometimes there is twitching associated with it.  Does anyone have anything like this?

Hi, When I first came off...It felt like my teeth were spinning around. Its very bizarre and unsettling. I have had all kinds of other weird head and face sx too. Hope this helps you a little. I have read where lots of people had the metallic thing...there are so many variations. Colleen

My teeth taste like aluminum foil and have a strange texture too them.  I too have very bizarre head sensations, like my scalp is shriveling up around my skull.  I wonder if there is one part of the body these drugs don't attack.

Donna