Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I am having a problem with finding supplies for titratiing

[mi...]

Hi, this is Mishi. I am finding a problem with ordering supplies for my titration.  Can someone please tell me where I can go for this.  I have some plastic pipettes but the pills with the liquid get stuck to the plastic.  Does anyone know what company I can look for.  This is to hard.  Thank you.  Mishi

ps. I need all the supplies.

Hi Mishi,

When I first decided to titrate, I started researching where to buy everything, and found it a bit overwhelming.  I read where many  have bought on Ebay, but I did not want to pay different shipping costs etc....

Because I used to home school, I started looking up places that offered science equipment home, and I did find a company that seemed to have most everything I would have needed.

(I do hope it's okay to post the name.  I never ordered from them I also must add) called American Science and Surplus.  They seemed pretty reasonable to me anyways.

I ended up just using stuff I have in the house... thanks to Pamster giving me some ideas, and it's working out well for me to just use measuring cups and spoons.  (I am lazy and like EASY;- )

Good luck with finding what you need...and blessings on your journey to be benzo free :thumbsup:

itzsweird

...here are some places to purchase your supplies...mishi...

...for glass mortar and pestle go to Amazon and look up glass mortar and pestle.

...for a cylinder go to Belart and look up graduated cylinders.

...go to Amazon and search for pipettes.

...walmart cells a shaker with a lid.  ...i think it is called shake n go.

...hope this helps.  ...the prices for these items are not that high...by the way.

-sam-

Hi Mishi:

Your question has already been answered here http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=26927.0.  In this thread you stated you found instruments for titration on sciencestuff.com.  Believe me all of us here know just how difficult benzo withdrawal is, and the impact it can have on our abilities.  However, I would like to ask that you try a bit harder in keeping track of your questions and the information provided to you.

Thanks,

Draftsman

Hi Mishi:

Your question has already been answered here http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=26927.0.  In this thread you stated you found instruments for titration on sciencestuff.com.  Believe me all of us here know just how difficult benzo withdrawal is, and the impact it can have on our abilities.  However, I would like to ask that you try a bit harder in keeping track of your questions and the information provided to you.

Thanks,

Draftsman

Sorry, Draftsman.  I found pipetes I did not like.  I also have a cylinder that has white markings on them. They are hard to read.  I needed some other items that I could not find for the titration.  Please understand. I thank you so much for all of your help Draftsman.  Do yu think the titration will be easier for me.  Anyway, Yu have been very helpful. Hope to talk to you soon.. Hope you are feeling well. Mishi  PS, I also could not find the right mortar and pestle.  This is why I had asked the question again.Please do not be mad.

Amazon, Ebay, or Sciencestuff.com

S#

Thank you so much sigma belart, strongone.  I will write to each and every one of you later.  I am very sick right now, because of a fasting I had done last night.  I want to thank you for the info, and taking the time out to help me and write me back.. I hope all of you are well, and happy.  I hope you do not think I am rude not to write to you back right now.  I have been really sick the last few days, I wish all of you my love, and know that I am grateful for your support.  I will talk to you soon.  Love, Mishi

Hi Mishi:

I'm not mad at you, but I think it would be nice if you could feel you were making a bit more progress.  I know what you're going through is very difficult.  A tough part of benzo withdrawal is obsessiveness where it can be so hard to make decisions as we question whether we are doing something correctly.  My guess is you already have lots of information in order to move ahead.  You just need to make some decisions/choices about which direction you will proceed in.  Maybe it would be a good idea to review the posts you have already made to the forum, and perhaps take notes if you need to.  Keep pushing forward so you can get through this.  You will feel so much better in the end.

Draftsman