Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Two weeks check in on liq K

[ch...]

Hi

Switched over to liquid klonopin two weeks ago.  Doing ok, as of now Im at .662mg split three times a day.  My current symptoms are..

Extreme anxiety...this is what I got on the benzos for..go figure its back to haunt me:(

Dizziness when I stand, like the floor is moving almost and I have to hold on to something???

Head pressure and ear pressure.  Like, someone is squeezing my head or I wore a headband that was two times too tight!

Some depression..

Headaches

Fatigue between 3-6 pm extreme

I still do three miles on the treadmill at least 5 days a week, and appetite is good, actually I gained weight:(  I do find socially Im not the same a bit paranoid.  I do go out everyday even though Im not working and try to stay out as long as possible.  Try to stay out of my head.  See a counselor once a week and just keep fighting the fight.  Wishing you all some peaceful healing!  Thanks for your help!

Cheers

Chrissy

[c4...]
Dizziness when I stand, like the floor is moving almost and I have to hold on to something???

I have had this sx too, Chrissy.

Many have reported the.. what I call "Sea Legs" sx.

All the sx's you have described sound like w/d sx's to me.

I have gained weight, too. I take it as my appetite coming back.

Overall, it sounds like you're doing well.

S#

Fatigue between 3-6 pm extreme

Hi Chrissy!

Strange that you mention this. I get this almost daily (except in my lovely window) and it comes over me at about 3pm and lasts until 6/6:30 sometimes, but not often it never lifts. It is very annoying. It's like you can't even move. Like you weigh 1,000 lbs. Ugh.  :pokey::tickedoff:

I still do three miles on the treadmill at least 5 days a week,

This is great. I try to get out and walk as much as possible too, weather permitting, but after about 1.5 miles my body says ENOUGH - so you are doing REALLY well :thumbsup:

I do find socially Im not the same a bit paranoid.  I do go out everyday even though Im not working and try to stay out as long as possible.  Try to stay out of my head.  See a counselor once a week and just keep fighting the fight.  

I too feel a bit paranoid even around close friends if I even feel like seeing them. I always feel like they know I am acting strange, that something is wrong, that I'm going to seem weird, etc. I think this is very common and relates back to anxiety. I aso see a counselor once a week - although it's been two weeks now. It seems when I feel better I don't want to go and talk about anxiety or depression or anything like that...I think it's good you are talking to someone. I too try to get out of my house as much as possible - since I work from home as well - I like to take drives or take my son to the park, etc. Anything to try to distract me from how I'm feeling.

I think you are doing really well overall. I hope you start feeling even better and get a BIG WIDE OPEN window very soon.

:smitten: Amy

Chrissy My lov bug...My good lord your suffering so much and your so productive..Thank god you have such a wonderful strenght and possitive force behind you.. ;)...I had thos sea legs for like 4 days and my god that was enough for me I hated that so much..Hang In sweet cheeks Your going to get thru this and be stronger then ever!!! And I dont think thats even possible :thumbsup:..PS..Your so pretty. ;)  Your friend always Jenny