Two weeks check in on liq K

[ch...]

Hi

Switched over to liquid klonopin two weeks ago.  Doing ok, as of now Im at .662mg split three times a day.  My current symptoms are..

Extreme anxiety...this is what I got on the benzos for..go figure its back to haunt me:(

Dizziness when I stand, like the floor is moving almost and I have to hold on to something???

Head pressure and ear pressure.  Like, someone is squeezing my head or I wore a headband that was two times too tight!

Some depression..

Headaches

Fatigue between 3-6 pm extreme

I still do three miles on the treadmill at least 5 days a week, and appetite is good, actually I gained weight:(  I do find socially Im not the same a bit paranoid.  I do go out everyday even though Im not working and try to stay out as long as possible.  Try to stay out of my head.  See a counselor once a week and just keep fighting the fight.  Wishing you all some peaceful healing!  Thanks for your help!

Cheers

Chrissy

[31...]
Dizziness when I stand, like the floor is moving almost and I have to hold on to something???

I have had this sx too, Chrissy.

Many have reported the.. what I call "Sea Legs" sx.

All the sx's you have described sound like w/d sx's to me.

I have gained weight, too. I take it as my appetite coming back.

Overall, it sounds like you're doing well.

S#

Fatigue between 3-6 pm extreme

Hi Chrissy!

Strange that you mention this. I get this almost daily (except in my lovely window) and it comes over me at about 3pm and lasts until 6/6:30 sometimes, but not often it never lifts. It is very annoying. It's like you can't even move. Like you weigh 1,000 lbs. Ugh.  :pokey::tickedoff:

I still do three miles on the treadmill at least 5 days a week,

This is great. I try to get out and walk as much as possible too, weather permitting, but after about 1.5 miles my body says ENOUGH - so you are doing REALLY well :thumbsup:

I do find socially Im not the same a bit paranoid.  I do go out everyday even though Im not working and try to stay out as long as possible.  Try to stay out of my head.  See a counselor once a week and just keep fighting the fight.  

I too feel a bit paranoid even around close friends if I even feel like seeing them. I always feel like they know I am acting strange, that something is wrong, that I'm going to seem weird, etc. I think this is very common and relates back to anxiety. I aso see a counselor once a week - although it's been two weeks now. It seems when I feel better I don't want to go and talk about anxiety or depression or anything like that...I think it's good you are talking to someone. I too try to get out of my house as much as possible - since I work from home as well - I like to take drives or take my son to the park, etc. Anything to try to distract me from how I'm feeling.

I think you are doing really well overall. I hope you start feeling even better and get a BIG WIDE OPEN window very soon.

:smitten: Amy

Chrissy My lov bug...My good lord your suffering so much and your so productive..Thank god you have such a wonderful strenght and possitive force behind you.. ;)...I had thos sea legs for like 4 days and my god that was enough for me I hated that so much..Hang In sweet cheeks Your going to get thru this and be stronger then ever!!! And I dont think thats even possible :thumbsup:..PS..Your so pretty. ;)  Your friend always Jenny