Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Benzo Free 4-24-2011 !!

[fl...]

Thanks to everyone that helped me get to this point. I came to benzo buddies in a desparate situation and was given excellent advice on how to handle it. The support that I've received here along with the support of my family is how I made it to this day. I know that I've got a very long road ahead of me, and plenty of pain yet to endure, but I'm six months further along than when I started, and six months closer to getting my life back.  :thumbsup:

Jeff M.

That's fantastic Jeff!  :thumbsup:

Obviously it would be untruthful for me to tell you it's all down hill from here.  But, you've likely experienced all that will crop up on your way to full healing. 

I'm very optimistic that you will heal fully sooner rather than later my friend :)

Congratulations Jeff. Now let the real healing begin!

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t151/Petearch/Harry%20Potter%20Emoticons/congratulation.gif

Very happy to hear the news, Jeff.  I've followed your blog for a while, as you know.  It's not been easy but you've shown the discipline and persistence to get to this day.  It's not all fun from here, but you've gotten through the worst of it and your life will be much better very soon :thumbsup:.

Best wishes,

Vertigo

:yippee: Hi Jeff, we haven't communicated, didn't see your posts... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  u are on your way.  Yes, it will be a rough and tough road... just remember how awful these drugs have been and are.  You are on the road forward and you will get there... just keep thinking forward to the end of the tunnel... The worse is really behind you, yes there will be tough times ahead, but to get off this drug is a feat... that you accomplished... that is the biggest... now one foot in front of eachother... You have your friends on this site to help you all the way.  Bless you and my love and peace is with you.  Always, Pattylu

Thanks Chris, Leslie, V, Missy, and Pattylu :)

It's been an extremely important part of this process to see others like yourselves who are further along than me and making it. As you all know there are times when you just don't feel like you're ever going to make it, but you are all living proof that we can and we will  :thumbsup:

Jeff M.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Jeff,

Congratulations on being Benzo Free. I am so happy for you.

Here's to continued healing,

Summer