lost sense of taste

Hi Eveyone

I was wondering if anyone has lost their sense of taste and smell. I seem to have this smell in my nose that won't go away and food is tasteless or tases the same as the smell

i thought mice or rats where peeing on my clothes - how is that for smell sensitivity - turns out i was sweating a lot.

My nose was completely messed up for a while, of course I thought it was permanate :crazy:, but it came back and now it just comes and goes. 

I couldn't smell anything and then I could smell tttoooo much. It just settles down after a while.

Hi,

Yes, I experienced this too. I lost all sense of taste and smell with my accelerated six-week tapers. I partially lost them with my (final) six-month taper.

Everything I eat tastes sweet, the SALTIER the food, the sweeter it tastes, only not in a good way.  This symptom is new, just today, it's very disturbing.

Also, it feels like strands of hair are on my lips, and I keep wiping my mouth only nothing is there   :idiot:    a weird sensation.  Here I thought most of my symptoms were gone only to have new ones pop up.

Romel

I also experiences changes in skin sensation during withdrawal and for a period afterwards. Again, it resolved itself over time.