Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Problem Member - Please Read - Important

[Co...]

I see that the Google cache of this event is no longer available. Here's what Rik wrote:

Dr. Roberts

06-29-2009, 08:45 PM

We are working on a major article on stress and tools of interest. We would like to include your GSR product. Please have your media relations or PR agency contact us.

Dr. James R. Roberts (MD) [nobbc]editor@whole-living.org (editor@whole-living.org)[/nobbc]

I've also attached a copy of the cached webpage - where Rik makes the above claims to be a doctor - to this post. If presented with a popup to login - just click cancel.

rik-dr-google.com.html

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Co...]

• [es...]

• [Fr...]

• [el...]

[0c...]

Thanks Colin.

What a creep, he has PM'd me several times thru BW's site. I need to take my profile down from that forum.... I don't know why they let him stay knowing he is preying on sick innocent people...He emailed me asking me specifics about what i was on and how long etc., my detox experience. It was just a PM so he doesn't have my real info... Any how, wanted to say thank you. I used to feel bad reading some of the posts to the forum and wonder why he was always attacked as Kona Jim on BW.... now I know why. Many of the members there already knew he was a fraud. Thanks again! Melo x

• 6 months later...
[97...]

Hello, I haven't posted much yet on BB because I have fresh "war wounds", so to speak, from a Facebook group run by "Rick Green". I think this is the same Rik/James R. Roberts MD you're talking about here - but this time he's organizing something called "Prescription for Addiction" (btw, that was the title of the BBC Radio 4 programme in July, as I think you know). Please, watch out for this man - he's up to his old tricks again. A friend of mine called his "helpline" (the number is on his web site) and there was just a voicemail telling the caller to choose with whom she/he wanted to be connected to and ZIP, nothing more.

datalore

[97...]
BTW, as someone has noticed earlier, there actually is a real James R. Roberts, MD, who specializes in Emergency Medicine and Toxicology.