Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Thomas Has Lifted Off!

Hello, everybody

I haven't posted in a while but I had to just say that I am offically OFF the benzo's as of last night.  I wish I could say I felt like a new man.  I am at that stage where I am trying to determine if I am suffering withdrawal symptoms or have something else going on.  This whole thing has beat the crap out of me physically and I have aged 10 years in the last 18 months.  However, this whole experience has made me a better stronger person, if that makes any sense.  Even though I don't feel good today, it is great to have that monkey off my back. 

Thomas

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/kimberlybaker01/icons/glitter-1.jpg

thomas i am very very very happy for you.

you will feel like something the cat dragged in for a while - but right now you are feeling the power of your accomplishment - and you should - cause this is the first day of the rest of your life (should you chose) to be benzo free - this offers you so many more opportunities to function and think clearer.

:-*

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Isn't it great to be free of that crap!!  You will begin to feel better and better!!  Give yourself some time though..don't expect perfection overnight.  Get lots of rest, eat good foods and try to laugh every day!!

Love,

Jen

I'm very happy also for you thomas! I've been off klonopin for 30 days (1 month now) and I still feel so many symptoms but listen to all these men and women on benzo buddies! They will help you through all your problems! Good luck and congratulations!

Great news Thomas. This really is the beginning of recovery. There are no more cuts to endure, so the only way is up! ;) Yes, I am sure you will be stronger for the experience. Congratulations! :thumbsup:

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Thomas that is wonderful news!!!!!!  What a feeling of accomplishment and freedom you must have! 

The new man feeling is just around the corner waiting for you ;D

:2funny:

skeeter i left some instructions for you on eljays blog on how to cut and paste.

you got a "A" for "a"ffort here.

Great accomplishment. Don't look back, you have come so far.

I have not even started my taper yet, so you are so much better off than we who are still on the stuff.

I hope you feel better soon.

All I can say is that you have done something that I wish I could do, so feel proud.

Bravo

INB