Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Flumazenil

[G-...]

I am all about being medication free for the rest of my life. This stuff has really messed me up and disrupted my life.

But...in the midst of this bad wave, I have starting searching the internet and was reacding about Flumazenil. Does anybody know about this? What are your thoughts?

I just am starting to lose hope and need to restore some sort of normalacy. I have a young kid that needs me to be on my A game and I'm failing miserably right now. 

Thoughts?

[c0...]
If you've tapered slowly and have been off for quite some time, then you can certainly give it a try. Wolfie011 had immense success with infusions. In my experience it's unlikely to help with setbacks or cold-turkey withdrawals (those are glutamatergic in nature, flumazenil restores GABAA receptors).

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [BN...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ho...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [Ga...]
    • [Ko...]
    • [Da...]