Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I have bronchitis

[9d...]

[9d...]

Hi buddies,

I went to the dr for shortness of breath and coughing, diagnosed with bronchitis but they put me on aziyhromyacin  to Be safe. Covid test  hasn’t come back yet but I don’t have a fever so they don’t much suspect it bc they couldn’t hear fluid in my lungs just some wheezing...

So I haven’t had problems With this med before, but I do have loose stool from it. They recommended a good probiotic since It’s not too bad and discontinue the medicine.

I’ve tried to research what’s best to take on here but I’m just finding articles and I’m just wondering what others have tried with success. I’m very afraid of taking anything, I even read the labels of all my foods. I don’t want anything to set me back while I’m sick. That’s double trouble 😅

❣️

So sorry you have bronchitis.  As far as probiotics - I only know from personal experience - I took them while in withdrawal and I don't think there were an bad effects.

Getting a bug of any kind is always trying but in withdrawal it adds to the stress our system is under already - so please take good care of yourself - the usual stuff, getting a lot of rest (not necessarily sleep), drinking plenty of fluids, eating a healthy diet and giving your system the best conditions for healing.

Take care,

Brighterday

[9d...]

Thank you!

It’s nice to hear that someone didn’t have a problem with them.

I’ve been in bed for 4 days sipping my water and eating mostly soup. My husband has made sure to keep my food vegan and doing all the cooking and cleaning. Resting for a few more days. ☺️

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [je...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [...]
    • [An...]
    • [Pi...]
    • [PE...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Vi...]
    • [SB...]
    • [Ma...]