Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

hyper sexual

[ne...]

well its back ...... or was back i think im just feeling more more happy more sad more horney  but my body sometimes doesn't work :(  have to also find someone who can put up with these ups and downs. Hard to do in a pandemic but ... or if im being mature perhaps waiting till im off klonopin  completely

well its back ...... or was back i think im just feeling more more happy more sad more horney  but my body sometimes doesn't work :(  have to also find someone who can put up with these ups and downs. Hard to do in a pandemic but ... or if im being mature perhaps waiting till im off klonopin  completely

So overall you feel like you're feeling more emotions? Just lots of variation?

Yeah, it is hard to find any kind of partnership during benzo withdrawal and especially during a pandemic! And yes it's hard to decide what to do when you're already in this fragile state -- the often tumultuous path of finding someone can add a lot of stress! But can also bring joy which can be rare.

yes more emotions. i think i was basically a zombie kind of for years either on Klonopin or in withdrawal cuz i didn't realize how bad not taking it every day  love the happy feelings at least

This has started to happen to me today. It's been all day. Currently on 6,98mg diazepam started daily dry micro cutting a few days ago.