Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Windows and waves question

[De...]

So just thinking what describes  a window? where you feel 100% normal or symptoms are just light and manageable?

For me a window is when I feel more like my old self and even though I have sx, they are much better and more manageable. A wave for me is when I will suddenly feel much worse and my sx come crashing down.

I think any noticeable improvement versus 'average' makes for a window.  Same for waves.

I’m just confused on the waves and windows sorta cause how my withdrawls is going so far is I’ve got hit with 3 bad waves since may one lasted 6 days and the other two it was 3/4 days but in between all that I still have symptoms morphing in and out and anxiety  but they’re manageable and then sometimes I’ll have a period where I don’t have any noticeable symptoms and feel ok. (Knock on wood that my waves don’t get worse) Just trying to fingure out my windows and if the manageable symptoms are a window or if I’m in a manageable wave of some kind. Also sleep is still an issue with sleeping no more then 3-6 hours depending on the night. I feel like once my sleep comes back more things will start getting better but who knows.

try no to over think it. hopefully in general you are improving. even without withdrawal we have good and bad day/days, we are just so sensitive we feel everything. 3-6 hours sleep is not to bad and will Improve.  I struggled with almost zero sleep for 2 months straight . I definatly agree with you thing improve when sleep starts to normalize.

Stay strong ,must be nice to see brief signs of healing.