Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

13 months off today

[5b...]

[5b...]

Well today is my 13 month anniversary off Ativan. I had taken it for many many years, and still can't believe I've come off it.

I could use some hope, I still struggle with anhedonia (the inability to feel pleasure) I have had other symptoms come and go, but the anhedonia remains constantly throughout, and to be very honest i can't take it anymore it's killing me.

I need hope and reassurance but I'm feeling so alone. No matter what I have done or tried nothing has changed

Hi, Bracess1. I still have anhedonia after 27.5 months off. I have a really hard time feeling any pleasure at all. I'm wondering how dopamine is related to all this. It's really hard not being excited any day you wake up in the morning. It feels like everything is just going through the motions and existing.

[5b...]

Hi, Bracess1. I still have anhedonia after 27.5 months off. I have a really hard time feeling any pleasure at all. I'm wondering how dopamine is related to all this. It's really hard not being excited any day you wake up in the morning. It feels like everything is just going through the motions and existing.

I bring up the topic a few times and no one really says anything. I am sorry you are suffering, i don't know if it helps to know you're not alone. I really just need relief from it but starting to believe it's permanent for me