Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Need help! I really need to know if this is a symptom or if it's normal

[fu...]

I don't even know how to describe well.

It's as if my mental energy quota has been reduced to 1/10 compared to my normal conditions.

Thinking too much or doing too much stuff in a row that demands logic makes me enter in a 'overheat mode' which makes my right temple with a feeling of burning, making me less capable of exercising logical thoughts and making me feel mentaly exhausted.

Once I reach this state it's debilitating and I can't work or even sustain a normal conversation: I need to have a time without thinking so what I usually do is to lay in my bed and do nothing but breathing and trying to relax, or to meditate.

Yesterday I reached this point simply by playing a 2 hour online boardgame and seems that I am still mentally exhausted from yesterday. I fear for my job.

If I keep on going working thinking too much and ignoring this feeling I get racing non-stop thoughts, high BP and weird sensations that makes me think I am having a stroke.

I am now still with this right temple burning... is not exactly a pain feeling but still something very noticeable and I am still mentally exhausted to the point that I don't even want to try to watch TV.

Has anyone here ever gone through this?

I am now trying to stabilize at 0.75mg of Valium and I never was a heavy user... tapering for more than 1 year and half. I really want to try L-theanine but I am in the middle of the triple therapy for H. pylori so I think maybe I should wait until the I stop taking the antibiotics (I am at day 9 of 14). But I really need to get better to work so it makes me wonder if I should try anyway.

I already used a medical license of two weeks so I am kinda in a tricky situation.