This setback is Brutal!!!

[Ac...]

I realllly really reallly wish I had avoided setbacks from the beginning. I know I’d be having some nice windows or maybe even  almost healed. But instead I’m still in an acute torment!!!!!!!  Chemical terror!!! The way I feel during my worst panic attacks is how I feel all day now! Omg I want to rip my chest open and get whatever is Making me feel this way out of there!!!!!

When can I go back to my normal suffering!? Is it possible to go back to baseline? I don’t know what healing feels like, only setbacks.

Does my sig show up or is it not there? Iv had people tell me they don’t see my sig. the setback is from magnesium sups. They say you should taper mag but I only took it for a week at low dose (50mg). Iv come off mag a few times with some minor issues but nothing like this. Guess I tested my luck once to many.

I take lithium orotate an l-theanine and it seems to help but not greatly. I am in my 4th of withdrawal and I would say I feel 50-75% better than the acute phase. I never heard supplements were bad for benzo withdrawal. I also take a multivitamin and Echinacea daily. I can see your sig.

Not all sups but some. Be carful before taking something new. And for a lot of things it’s better to taper.