Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Hydroxyzine will it cause set back

[Co...]

What do u think the likelihood of a set back is for taking one hydroxyzine?  My anxiety has actually gotten better, but I can't sleep leg pain and my chest is tight, throat is tight.  It's hard to sleep when your chest is feeling like this.  I don't know what everyone else is doing.  What do u guys think take one maybe this week to sleep good?

I don't know how much advice I can give as I am not only new to all of this but also attempted a CT off of clonazepam, but one of the docs I saw gave me hydroxyzine and it didn't help me, but then again I was going through severe withdrawals at the time. I was hoping it would lower a thumping chest rate but it actually made it a bit worse. At least for me, again at the time I was in a panic disorder, highly anxious. You might be able to use something less potent.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]