Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

14 months off k and days of dizziness?

[Me...]

Anyone else have this?  I have low blood pressure and low blood sodium and wondering if anyone else has still been dealing with the unsteadiness -especially upon standing?

Had a few bleeps in my recovery (took an herbal sleep med that turned out contained lunesta similar molecular structure)  and having a near panic attack in dentist 2 weeks ago I took .125 m klonopin- stupidly 😫

Advice, commiseration etc greatly appreciated!

Your issue doesn't sound like the typical concerns I read about in the dizziness support group, it sounds more related to your low blood pressure, what does your Dr have to say about it?

Here's a link to that thread in case you want to see what they have to say about their unsteadiness and dizziness.  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=128947.0

Am going to for my annual physical end of the month so will let the doc know- Have had this dizziness off and on for quite a while- will check out the links you sent- really appreciate the response!

I'm glad you're going to the Dr, if things check out okay for you, then I guess we can chalk it up to withdrawal.  I wanted to add that you shouldn't beat yourself up about taking the Klonopin when you went to the dentist, I doubt it caused you any problems, and you know, we're human and we get scared.  I hope the U-Dream didn't cause you too many problems. 

;)I agree with Pam

The dizziness sound like something different. Maybe treat the low blood pressure? Look at the stuff on YouTube for ideas