Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Sudden strange upper back pain?

[ro...]

Hi again, everyone! Here i come again to ask about yet another symptom and searching for reassurance. Been having 2 days with a sudden upper back pain. I don't usually suffer this. Maybe once or twice a year and goes away within a few hours/days and most of the time it is for having had a strong physical activity or been sitting in a bad position for hours. ¿Could it be the benzo? ¿Should i go to a doctor? Thanks in advance!

If you didn't have injury, it has to be the drug.

I'm 1 yr off. Used to have pains from lower back down, 3 months ago it spreaded to upper bidy, back, shoulder, neck and head.

Can't believe the suffering you are going through after such a short time use. Very heart broken

I have extreme tightness, contracture through. whole back, neck, shoulders, abs, sides, jaw, head, face, legs.

As get lower again no position bearable.