Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

How to deal with monophobia?

[ad...]

[ad...]
I have the worst monophobia atm. How do you deal with it? Mu husband is going away for 4 days. I am so scared

Ohhh I had this for awhile! Do you have pets? Or can you babysit someone’s pet while he’s away? My dog helped when my husband was away :)

[ad...]

Ohhh I had this for awhile! Do you have pets? Or can you babysit someone’s pet while he’s away? My dog helped when my husband was away :)

We have a golden retriever. Neelix 🐕

I am feeling nuts. That I wont make it. I am gonna panic tomorrow. My ocd/intrusive racing thought tells me I am gonna freak out. And die. Or something. He didnt prepare me for this. He just said I am going away and you just have to deal with it. I am in a wave atm too.its gonna rise and build up tomorrow. And for 4 days. I cant do this 😳😭😭😭😭😭

[fc...]

You can do it.  It seems horrific right now but you will make it through.  I know It’s frightening, panic is not fun and the racing thoughts are miserable. But it’s not real, it will pass.  Hang in there 🙏