Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Binaural beats

[95...]

[95...]

I recently read Don Killian's Facebook post about his setback with binaural beats. It got me thinking.  Something really weird started happening to me before I was put back on benzos.  It coincided with me possibly listening to binaural beats during meditations. I can't remember for sure but I'm pretty sure I did listen to them. Even during the recovery, I might have accidentally listened when scrolling youtube. 

I wonder if my severe withdrawal has anything to do with this.

Have you listened to binaural beats before or during recovery?

I've listened to music with binaural beats for years. For sleeping. No problems. Or maybe I'm not understanding your question? A professor in the Music Dep't at University of Toronto studied how this phenomenon aided sleep and the Dep't produced its own cassettes (you can see how far back this is  ;)). I got a great deal of benefit from the music and subsequently sought out other music with the same thing. And yes, I used the music during my taper. Also afterward.

Hope this helps.

:smitten:

Katz

[95...]

I've listened to music with binaural beats for years. For sleeping. No problems. Or maybe I'm not understanding your question? A professor in the Music Dep't at University of Toronto studied how this phenomenon aided sleep and the Dep't produced its own cassettes (you can see how far back this is  ;)). I got a great deal of benefit from the music and subsequently sought out other music with the same thing. And yes, I used the music during my taper. Also afterward.

Hope this helps.

:smitten:

Katz

Don Killian was healed until he listened to binaural beats and claims it sent him back into withdrawal and he is still acute 24 months later.  I guess for some people it can really mess up the brain.