Seeing clearly

[Li...]

So recently I have noticed that the world is more in focus. It is strange, almost like there was a filter on the world that has been lifted, and I can finally see things as they are. Things are much more crisp and clear than they were before. I can appreciate the details of things, especially in nature. Its like my brain is finally processing things correctly.

I still have many symptoms left. I was on prozac for 5 years, so I am wondering if it's related to that and not the benzos. Regardless I hope it's is a good sign... is this common?

[8d...]
Have a look at Maslov's Pyramid if you're not familiar with it.  I think that some of the upper layers get worn away during withdrawal.  So our ability to appreciate (for example) is diminished.  With higher order brain function returning, I think you're starting to see and appreciate what's out there more and more.

my eyes clearing up was the most noticeable symptom to get better, its a good indication of where I am. It has gotten worse but usually clears up again.

ron