Important Survey - Please Participate ×

This is crazy

[20...]

[20...]
Anyone with long term memory loss? I don’t remember anything, I can’t remember how to write with my hands anymore, I don’t remember how to spell words anymore, my brain is blank. No thoughts no anything in my head, I have really severe insomnia can’t sleep at all for about a month now. Dim vision, can’t see at all anymore.

As I tapered down and jumped off, I gained a lot of memories back from my past, that I guess I always had, but wasn't aware of.  Lots of things I feel like I am still needing to process as an adult.  I have lost some memories and gained many back already.  Benzos can definitely mess around with your memory. 

[20...]

As I tapered down and jumped off, I gained a lot of memories back from my past, that I guess I always had, but wasn't aware of.  Lots of things I feel like I am still needing to process as an adult.  I have lost some memories and gained many back already.  Benzos can definitely mess around with your memory.

I jumped but nothing is coming back. 😭

My memories didn’t start coming back until the 2 year mark until recently for me. I’m 29 months out. Now my brain has been working on processing them.