Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

This is crazy

[03...]

[03...]
Anyone with long term memory loss? I don’t remember anything, I can’t remember how to write with my hands anymore, I don’t remember how to spell words anymore, my brain is blank. No thoughts no anything in my head, I have really severe insomnia can’t sleep at all for about a month now. Dim vision, can’t see at all anymore.

As I tapered down and jumped off, I gained a lot of memories back from my past, that I guess I always had, but wasn't aware of.  Lots of things I feel like I am still needing to process as an adult.  I have lost some memories and gained many back already.  Benzos can definitely mess around with your memory. 

[03...]

As I tapered down and jumped off, I gained a lot of memories back from my past, that I guess I always had, but wasn't aware of.  Lots of things I feel like I am still needing to process as an adult.  I have lost some memories and gained many back already.  Benzos can definitely mess around with your memory.

I jumped but nothing is coming back. 😭

My memories didn’t start coming back until the 2 year mark until recently for me. I’m 29 months out. Now my brain has been working on processing them.