Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Afraid I got coronavirus

[Ki...]

Hello

I am suffering from little throat mucus for past two day,

I have been following lockdown and haven't went outside except for essential goods.  Otherwise I am feeling very good about myself after fighting benzo wd for 20 months.

I hope it's nothing serious .

Wear a mask when you leave the house, carry hand sanitizer on you and use it after you touch things and before you touch your phone/keys, etc. If you do this, you will be fine. I think you're going to be alright as it sounds as though you were being safe already. It's cold season too and a lot of people are having sinus problems. It doesn't necessarily mean COVID.

You are doing all the right things. This may not be COVID, many people test negative. Do watch your symptoms and if they get worse, call your doctor and see about getting a test.

As with all illnesses, rest and hydration are very important.

Feel better soon.

pianogirl  :smitten:

I hope you are feeling okay.  I recently had mucous and so did my son, and we are pretty sure it was allergies. 

Thank you guys , I am doing fine now . I had fever along with throat mucus. luckily after three days my fever has nearly gone , still had minor throat issue. I get sick like this every year, got paranoid due to corona stories.