Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

A man free of clonazepam and insomnia

[Th...]

Hello, my name is Thiago. I am Brazilian and would like to share my experience with the use of clonazepam for insomnia. Currently I do not use the clonazepam (I stopped in this month), but I think I can help the many people that use this drug and want to stop.

Hello Thiago, Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

Congratulations on being benzo free and for being able to sleep now, that's huge!  Please tell us how you tapered, what dose you were on and how you're feeling now.

If you'd like to share your story, you can do so on the Post-withdrawal Recovery Support  or let us know how you handled the insomnia on the Insomnia board.

Please let us know more of your story, we're glad you found us.

Pamster

Well, my history with insomnia was very complicated, because it came because of my depression, which I am still treating. I thought better of the last few days, so I decided not to advise people now, because I still use medication for depression (mirtazapine).

When treatment is over, I will publish my story and advice for people suffering from depression, insomnia and benzodiazepine withdrawal.

Thanks for listening.  :)

We have many members on Mirtazapine, some are attempting to taper it, others are using it to help them with symptoms.  But successfully getting off of benzo's are stories we like to hear, so whenever you'd like to share we're ready to listen.  :)